> > I have no fsking idea what you are trolling about.

> That makes two of us! I'm having a good day if I
> understand more that 50% of what I am trolling about.

Trolling is Internet slang is someone who posts controversial, irrelevant or
off-topic messages in online community discussion forums, or chat rooms, with
the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response, or to
deliberately disrupt normal on-topic discussion. It is a practice often used by
those who can not refute an argument using reason and logic, or someone who
just enjoys baiting anyone who has a divergent opinion. [sic]
Jon