> Thank you for reminding me of my desire to bitch-slap people
> who claim to be Christians and are a lot more hung up on
> Leviticus than Matthew chapters 5-7.  :)  (Problem is,
> bitch-slapping is more in keeping with Leviticus than that
> section of Matthew.)
>       Julia

Julia,

Your looking at that the wrong way. If you bitch-slap those purported
Christians that REALLY need lessons in humility, then you are *giving them
the opportunity* to practice Matthew 5:39: "But whoever slaps you on your
right cheek, turn the other to him also."

Your doing them a favor ;-)

Gary

~ Who suspects the ORIGINAL version actually said: "whoever bitch-slaps you
on your right cheek"