>What exactly do you propose for everyone in the world who cannot
>afford basic health care such as childbirth assistance and infant care
>and vaccination?

Well, Iraq showed how hard it is to help folks by forcing out bad
governments.  My foster daughter Neli and I have talked on how best
governments and people can aid folks in other countries.  Most of it
involves the countries that spend the money taking the responsibility to
supervise how the money is spent, cutting down barriers to trade, etc.
It's a real hard problem.

Personally, I've been doing what I can to help her sister Nymbe (my other
African foster daughter), to realize her dream of replacing Zambia's only
cardiologist, who's getting up in years.  It's only a bit, I know, but
treating two young African women as family is most of what I'm doing.

Dan M.