On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Rceeberger<rceeber...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Prove that you are actively supporting those people with every cent you can
> spare on par with what you suggest to Bruce.
> You obviously have a computer, therefore you are a hypocrite.

I am not advocating taking other people's money, as Bruce did (indeed,
he proposed to personally take MY money). I would live as a pauper
before I advocated taking someone else's money and giving it to
others.

But I am not advocating taking other people's money, and I am not
living as a pauper. Still, I am living considerably below my means,
and I would bet I am giving a larger percentage of my income to
charity than the majority of people who have criticized me here or
implied that I am selfish.