I have a Sony 505. The books on my reader are on my reader and on my desktop,
not on my account on someone else's server. If anyone wants to delete them
[think 1984] or whatever, they have to physically steal my reader and then
delete the book. I own them outright. Nobody else has any rights in the copies
I own except, in this state, if I had a legally married spouse. (Community
property state).

No one gonna take my 505 away ....

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/