In a message dated 7/10/2004 3:11:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've found myself compelled to contribute money to
> >the opposition where I
> >have never seriously considered it before and even
> >to attend propaganda*
> >films such as the Moore movie to show support for
> >those that would oust
> >these scumbags.
>
> Here we have exactly why I'm not a Democrat.  Michael
> Moore has expressed his desire that Americans in Iraq
> _die_.  He has said he _wants that to happen_.  The
> time when he made that statement was one when I was
> virtually certain that I was going to be one of those
> Americans, so I took it rather personally.
>
> Americans who want other Americans to die at the hands
> of their enemies - I call them traitors.

But Doug did not say he supports Moore. He is showing support for those who
want to remove Bush not for Moore.. He shows his reluctance to attend the Moore
movie because it is propaganda. He is trying to show how much he committed to
helping elect Kerry and remove Bush.

I feel exactly the same as Doug about this. I have given money to Kerry (I
have never given money to a candidate before). I hate Moore; I think he is a
self rigthous jerk with no understanding of the way the world works. I find his
statements about america objectionable (as objectionable as the crap spewed out
 by the likes of Limbaugh and Hannety. But I will see the film and I hope it
helps to unseat george. Does this make me a traitorf