Having not played for long and not being an expert on the rules all I can say is this 
sounds like common sense. Which as far as I've seen so far is what Ultimate is about...

Fair enough, there are rules in place to stop teams changing players every tournament 
(that's as close as I've come to understanding the situation) but they aren't there to 
stop people picking up cos they like the game and want to play. Hey slate me for being 
nieve, but isn't that the point.

Aussie.

Hopefully I'll be at tthe tournament in Leeds tomorrow, picking up. If any one wants 
me, I'll be wearing a silly hat.

> --- Steve Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why not let the non-hula land players pick up for
> teams that are not in the top 6/8/16 so that they can
> help new teams develop and learn that way everyone
> gets to play and new teams get better. Sounds fair to
> me. Any thoughts??
> 
> Jam
> DHB
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc

Reply via email to