>Previously RE: [BD] Qualifiers and Rostering and Midlands Regionals - still
space

I think that we all agree that the UKU could be better, but the fact is that
nobody is actually being paid to take control of the whole thing and put
some serious energy into it. For example I think that the DoC should be a
paid part time job; it's not fun, easy or particularly rewarding otherwise.

Regarding the fees; I don't think that £25 is really too much - to play in
most sports you have to join some kind of official organisation who's fee's
are generally far in excess of the UKU membership fees. Personally I would
up the fees and up the service. In fact, as nobody seems willing to donate
hours of their time for free, there seems little choice other than putting
up with the situation as it is.

Unless of course you would like to do something yourself?

Jack