The following teams have successfully entered Tour 1.
If your team is not on this list and you want to enter you need to get a cheque for £145 (£125 student teams) made payable to Adam Batchelor at
The Raceway Bristol, Avonmouth Way, Avonmouth, Bristol BS11 9YA now to ensure it arrives by 31st March.

Teams Entered (cheques received):
BLT
Jedi
Teamshark
Mild Mannered Janitors
Leeds leeds leeds 1
Leeds leeds leeds 2
Bristol Plastic Factory 1
Bristol Plastic Factory 2
Albatross
Marty McFly
Chuft
HuSh
Chevron Action Flash - South
Red Dog 1
Hammerage 1
Atomic Horse
Trigger Happy
Chocolate Covered Hobbit Nobs
Flyght Club 1
Flyght Club 2
Clapham 1
Clapham 2
North South Divide
Smash & Grab
Blue Arse Flies 1
Blue Arse Flies 2
Fusion 1
Fusion 2
Slipdisc
Sublime
Red Dog 2
STD Ultimate
Fat Lady Fluffers
Fluid Druids
Red 1
Red 2
Strange Blue
Red Dragons
Skunks
Bristol Plastic Factory 3

Congratulations to Bristol Plastic Factory for managing to enter 3 squads!

The braking news is we should have 4 to 5 sports masseurs available to ease away the pain (all bar one is a student so all bar one will be free, with the one at £3ish a go) as well as physios.

And it will be sunny!!!

Cheers

Adam & Matt (who just phoned me from Singapore the ........)