Hey Rog, cut down on the drugs and you might remember some of these teams.
Marty McFly and Chuft were both organisers of Tour 2 last year, a tournament
you might remember since your team won the final in sudden death.

I know it's tough at the top when you only get to play about 7 other teams
in the year (and one of those being your 'B' team) but I do agree that it's
been useful reading a bit about these 'new' tour teams.

Kevin.

PS Kamayamaya started off as a school team from Stourbridge (not far from
Birmingham). Slipdisc are based in Birmingham and have played in virtually
every tour tournament, Chuft are based in Chester, Marty McFly are mostly
ex-Uriel (Ex-Exeter), and Fusion and STD are Scottish teams.