From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Taylor
Sent: 05 April 2003 01:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [BD] Tour 1

Hi all,

I'm Tom, aka Araldite, from The (Irregular Hungarian) Milkman Squares!
We're a team formed from new Purple Haze (Loughborough Uni) players,
with a couple of experienced chappies thrown in for good measure. This
will be our first tour, so we're mostly playing for the sheer experience

of it, and, of course, I'm looking forward to getting our backsides
thoroughly handed to us! :)

See you there!

Tom