I agree with Maria. There needs to be more variety in
food at Tour. I like eating healthy food especially
when playing frisbee because you need the vitamins and
nutrients to maintain peak performance. I feel
sluggish after a fry up.

Hargreaves
Clapham

Folks, below a message I recently sent to Stig

http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp