Sunday saw the climax of another quality Mixed season with Mixed National
Championships in Colchester.

As expected Rampant X and Little Sheff dominated the tournament and their head to head
in the final was a great end to the season, Rampant coming out on top 13-11. Roadie
films were there to capture the action including an awesome D by Roy (outskying Dave
Sealy).

The purists out there will be glad to hear that the pitches were excellent and there
was plenty of pasta and lucozade sport.
For others, the party went on till 1 and half the tournament played disc golf with a
beer in their hand on Saturday afternoon. Although disappointing that nobody turned up
in fancy dress for Jamie's benefit!

I'm sure everyone would agree that Maria, Jamie and all the UK Mixed Committee deserve
a big thank-you for all their hard work this year, we couldn't have done it without
them, well done guys.

So congratulations to Rampant X, to joint spirit winners Bling it on and Shocker, and
to MVPs Si Weeks and Tara Jewell. Final standings and lost property below.

Hope you enjoyed the weekend, it was a great farewell for Sarah and I who are off to
Oz for a year or so at the end of the season - thanks to everyone who saw us off in
style.

All the best
Dave & Sarah Trovell

p.s. If you fancy some real sunshine ultimate check out our next venture, the 2nd
Annual Barbados Hat Tournament at www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/barbadoshat
Results
1.Rampant X
2.Little Sheff
3.Leeds x 3
4.BPF1
5.Bling it on
6.Ltd Release
7.Shocker
8. EMO
9.Skumy
10. Northern Fried Hicks
11.ABH
12. BPF2
13. Lords and Ladies

MVP Male
Si Weeks
MVP Female
Tara Jewell

Spirit
Bling and Shocker

Lost Property
White PAF disc
Orange disc belonging to Daniel (Pasta)
White disccraft Ultrastar
North star khaki hoodie
Black orange cap
Fat face sweatshirt
Black climafit tracksuit

This message has been checked for all known viruses
The information in this communique legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.
Unencrypted Internet communications are not secured.
As a result, MediaCom Holdings Ltd does not accept responsibility nor guarantee that
the sender shown is the actual sender.
MediaCom Holdings Ltd.Registered Office 180 North Gower Street,London NW1
2NB.Registered number 3525784 England.
MediaCom Scotland Ltd., 6 Dock Place, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6LU. Registered number
3296603 England
MediaCom North Ltd.Registered Office, Ground Floor commercial   Wharf, 6 Commercial
Street,Manchester M15 4PZ.Registered number 3207931 England.