Just a quick note....

As of next week St.Vincent College, Gosport will be (what I believe to be) the first Ultimate Frisbee Academy in the UK. Students will be timetabled 5 hours of Ultimate training a week. We are also looking to include some sort of Coaching certificate in the scheme. The students are all juniors (16-18yrs) and therefore we will be feeding you Universities with ready made high quality players.

Previously known as A Hint of Lime, Thundercatch has a history of producing fine players.. the likes of Dave Banard, Simon Weeks and many many more. This was with only 2 hours on a wednesday afternoon. Now we have over double the time and a required commitment from the students!

Any thoughts, comments, ideas or general waheys! are welcome.

More informtation will follow when we have it

Smudge