great idea. really pleased to see this mooted on BD.

But are we gonna see the same provision for uni
men/open teams - i know we need to promote womens
ultimate, but open uni teams would also benefit from
experienced/expert coaching.

I also know this was mooted in regards to Juniors -
that each open team should have a Junior liason, and
actively participate in coaching Juniors and Junior
teams. Has this got any further?

probably opening an old can of worms but...

Tom