There is little or no chance of getting this virus direct from BritDisc
because the infected attachments are stripped out.

Also it wouldn't do much good to remove those emails from the list - as Ben
says it is more than likely that the emails are 'spoofed' and are actually
not from their machines.

Everyone who uses email needs to have up to date anti-virus software.

Barry