Thanks to everyone who turned up yesterday, making it a great success. A total
of seven teams turned up with about 90 people in all. After a bit of confusion
the matches finally got underway, starting in the pools. The pools were well
contested with Boogie Knights winning one pool and CHUFT the other, and
subsequently met each other in the final. Boogie Knights went on to win 10-9 in
a very tight and well contested game (so I am told). Second place in the pools
went to Mowers and Manchester 2 who played off in a tense game finishing 6-5 to
Mowers. The 5th/6th playoff was between Manchester 1 and Bangor with Bangor
coming out on top, winning 5-1. The 7th place went to a mixed junior team
Pirates/ Dudes, who, despite their inexperience, played commendably and gained
invaluable experience. A full rundown of the results and table are available on
request from me, just email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I will send them to you.
Thanks once again to everyone who showed up and I hope to see as many of you
again as possible next month, Siôn #9 Mowers

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm