Sorry but the event scheduled for this weekend has had to be cancelled. I would
like to thank everyone who has turned up, and made the competition so good. The
origional purpose of the winter league was to help the juniors teams in the
area develop by playing more competitive games against more experienced
players. I believe that, from a personal perspective, it has helped Mowers
greatly and we have gained so much insight into the game. Thanks to all the
teams for this. I would like to apologise for this cancelation. Hope that next
winter we can have another competition similar to this one. Siôn, Mowers

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm