As a student player i would like to agree that the triple elimination system
which is run for some tournaments is possibly the worst idea currently
opperating in the sport.

The way i understand it the system was brought in to ensure that the best teams
in the tournament end up in the highest places. In my experience this very
rarely happens as the team that loses in the final is often faced with a
playoff directly after and then the possibility of a third game after that! How
fair is it to expect a team who have fought through to the final to then play 3
games back to back end possibly end up in 5th or 6th for the effort?

Also....the way triple elimination works the final of a tournament is played
pretty early to allow time for all the subsequent
playoffs/crossovers/calls/handshakes etc. Now call me old fasioned but isnt the
whole point of a final that it is the FINAL game of a tournament where the best
2 teams play each other to determine the winners and, above all, put on a
really good show for all the other competitiors who havnt been fortunate enough
to reach that stage?

On the subject of the indoors pull, irrespective of whether it lands in or
out.....i thought there was a sort of unwritten rule that suggests the pull
should be "flat and catchable" so how does a hammer attempt at scoring through
a basketball net fit into that interpretation?

ok so there is a special prize at some tournaments for the 1st player to
achieve a basket with the pull but after that is there really much point in
trying to do it again?

Sorry if people don't agree but hey we all have opinions on it

*WHITTLE*