I would just like to say what a brilliant idea and
opportunity this is and that Ultimate represents the
Olympic ethos of athleticism and sportsmanship better
than any other sport I can think of. I defy the
Olympic Committee to find a sport more deserving of
inclusion than ours. If beach effing volleyball can
get in then Ultimate's surely a shoe in!
Joe, AYE-AYE!

http://www.topendsports.com/events/discontinued/accepted.htm

http://www.topendsports.com/events/discontinued/list.htm

> also has a list of the various demonstration sports
> that have appeared
> at the olympics which i'm assuming is what we would
> be campaigning for.

=== message truncated ===