Apparently, as legend has it, the upa came pretty close to getting
ultimate as an exhibition sport at the atlanta olympics. It was
scuttled because of the lack of a refereeing body. Or is this old
psuedo-news?

Anyway. Send me an email if anyone is travelling and wants to play in
Singapore or Manila this fall.

Dray

http://www.begthequestion.com - taking up cyberspace