> Great turnout for the World Games TV coverage yesterday, we had at least
> 50 or 60 London Ultimateers packed into the George - don't think they
> know what hit them!

In a slightly quieter setting I was playing the dutiful host getting a nice
cuppa for a muggle mate who finally decided to come see what 'this Frisbee
thing is all about', when I think I missed a greatest.
This only became apparent a few minutes later when, whilst explaining
pivoting, he said me "yes yes I understand that but why did that Australian
catch the disc and throw it before he landed, especially having done well
under so much pressure from the Americans?"

D'oh!
Was it indeed a greatest?  Who by?  Did they score from it?
Any chance anyone's found it online?

Dean.