Tom Rogacki or Gack did do a greatest at 2-3 that was caught by Ant Dowle
who asissted the score caught by LeedsLeedsLeeds Ladies player: Liz Edye
to make it 3-3.
Pretty amazing play/player!

>> Great turnout for the World Games TV coverage yesterday, we had at least
>> 50 or 60 London Ultimateers packed into the George - don't think they
>> know what hit them!
>
> In a slightly quieter setting I was playing the dutiful host getting a
> nice
> cuppa for a muggle mate who finally decided to come see what 'this Frisbee
> thing is all about', when I think I missed a greatest.
> This only became apparent a few minutes later when, whilst explaining
> pivoting, he said me "yes yes I understand that but why did that
> Australian
> catch the disc and throw it before he landed, especially having done well
> under so much pressure from the Americans?"
>
> D'oh!
> Was it indeed a greatest?  Who by?  Did they score from it?
> Any chance anyone's found it online?
>
> Dean.

Rebecca Forth
Colt Foundation Research Fellow
Portex Anaesthesia, Intensive Therapy & Respiratory Unit
Institute of Child Health
30 Guilford Street
London
WC1N 1EH