Britdisc,

  this weekend saw the European Junior Ultimate Championships in
  Gothenburg, Sweden.

  Great Britain entered four teams into 3 divisions, two in the Open,
  one womens and one team in the inaugral under 16 event.

  I'm delighted to announce that we achieved the following results:

  Open 1st team - Bronze Medal

  Open 2nd team - 5th place and spirit of the game winners

  Womens team - Bronze medal and spirit of the game winners

  Under 16 team - Gold medal, European Champions!

  These results are a testament to the hard work of the coaches and
  others who have put the time in to organising and aiding the GB
  Juniors. Its great to see such encouraging results at this level and
  we can only have high hopes for next years World Junior Championships
  in Boston.

  Sally Cannon

  GB Junior Women #1