Hello all (but especially Hannah Easter who's email address I don't have),

Based on not being allowed to enter nationals last season, it was the
presumption of those of us in charge of Paddy Murphy that we would not be
allowed to enter this year.  As such, we are not looking to attend.

To be honest, however, we never actually asked and didn't factor it in to
our plans for the season.  We have greatly enjoyed playing the full tour
season this summer and are already looking forward to next year.  Having the
chance to play against quality opposition is the reason why we travel but
unfortunately without our own jet to fly us over, the cost just gets out of
hand for us.

We will content ourselves with being the self procliamed Irish national
champions and look forward to competing against everybody again soon, in
whatever form the tour takes.

PADDY ...

Dominick