So you know about schedules and start times? Any news for the rest of
us?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 September 2005 11:42
To: britdisc@near.me.uk
Subject: [BD] Re: Nationals Pickups

Indeed! Last I heard, the tournament was down to 27 teams.

The argument that splitting the Tour venues will reduce the number of
teams in the B-Tour because "everyone" wants/needs to see the top teams
to make their tournament worthwhile, isn't really borne out by this lack
of interest.

Still, a 2:30 start time is fine by me....

Jaimie