Sdr Kaniasari,

Kalu diidjinkan moderator, nanti saja kirim via jalum millis.

Hormat,

Sugiri

From: budaya_tionghua@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Kaniasari
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:54 AM
To: budaya_tionghua@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [budaya_tionghua] buku Ronald Knapp, The Chinese house.

via jalum aja biar dapet smua,

makasih yah udah mo dishare.

©©©©©©©©©

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, `Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented,
and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your
playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about
shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to
manifest the glory that is within us. And as we let our light shine we
unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated
from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."