Hi Denys,

> "bbox" comments should be marking places where kernel's infrastructure
> was tweaked. There weren't many changes.

Yeah, I saw them in a couple of places, all around.

I've noticed that the main customization is for generating the file
autoconf.h with all values for ENABLE_FEATURE_XXX, IF_FEATURE_XXX()
and IF_NOT_FEATURE_XXX().

In Linux they seem to have done a similar thing for their IS_ENABLED()
and friends macros (now reverted). Seems easy to re-enable Busybox's
custom macros on top of the latest code.

Is it mandatory to apply all upstream patches one by one to update
Busybox's kconfig, or is it acceptable to make a "two stage" update in
which I bring all changes in one commit plus customizations in another
one?

Cheers,

Xabier Oneca_,,_