Hi,

On 18 jan 2023, 20:40, tito (<farmat...@tiscali.it>) wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> >  > Yes, I see the same in git.busybox.net since a while back. I thought
> it was
> >  > my browser's fault (because it sticks in "performing TLS handshake"),
> but
> >  > now tried with wget and it connects and waits too.
> >
> > I've restarted Apache on the VM, which seems to have improved things
> > somewhat.
> >

> Hi,
> not really improved:
>
> The connection has timed out
>
> An error occurred during a connection to busybox.net.

Thank you Peter, but still not improved... :/

Trying HTTP is veeery laggy, and HTTPS just hangs on TLS handshake...

$ curl --verbose https://busybox.net/
*   Trying 140.211.167.122:443...
* Connected to busybox.net (140.211.167.122) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN: offers h2
* ALPN: offers http/1.1
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):

HTH,

Xabier Oneca_,,_