 > Don't know if this has any info. I had downloaded whole
 > site with wget2 the other day, and that seemed to have
 > no problem, but was seein occassional timeouts just
 > going to page.

 > Do note that isitdown is now showing site as up, but
 > another isitup.org is showing it as down?

 > Also, find that traceroute busybox.net doesn't reach site,
 > but traceroute -I busybox.net does?

 > Redid download of https://busybox.net/index.html to see
 > what it shows with the -dv option. It doesn't seem to
 > show and error, but seems there are some lines that
 > show if isn't finding what it wants.

Please don't load the web server any more than it already is. The old VM
/ low memory / CGI scripts for cgit / bugzilla limits the amount of
concurrent requests it can handle.

Apache is running, but it sometimes ends up running out of workers:

[mpm_worker:error] [pid 21136:tid 3080316736] AH00286: server reached
MaxRequestWorkers setting, consider raising the MaxRequestWorkers
setting

Raising MaxRequestWorkers has to be done carefully as otherwise the
machine OOM's under load.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard