From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Jon “KF5TFJ” Noxon via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 3:47 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: Jon “KF5TFJ” Noxon; j...@planetfall.com
Subject: [BVARC] Museum Ships Weekend

Folks,

Rather than confuse everyone with UTC, just remember that the actual operating
time for Museum Ships in our local CSDT time zone is from Friday, June 2, 2017
at 7:00 pm until Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:00 pm (two full days, locally
adjusted from UTC (GMT or Zulu, take your pick)! The local time corresponds to
the 0000 hours UTC on June 3 to 2400 hours June 4, the 48 hour time over which
this world-wide event takes place. Don’t anyone wash their car, as we do not
want rain this year!!!

Obviously, there will need to be a couple of hours for setup prior to the
event, and after the event for tear down.

Don’t forget to let Mark Janzer know you want to be there so you can be placed
on the list for free entry. Not on the list? You can come anyway, but you will
have to pay admission like the general public. Email Mark directly at
k5...@yahoo.com<mailto:k5...@yahoo.com>.

Hope this helps.

73

Jon KF5TFJ