From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Dwayne Jones via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2017 10:55 AM
To: BVARC
Cc: Dwayne Jones
Subject: [BVARC] Museum Ships Weekend

For those going to Galveston for Museum Ships Weekend, here are a few freeways
that will be closed to be aware of.

45 ( Gulf Fwry ) Southbound from FUQUA ST to FM-1959/DIXIE FARM RD-
Closed continuously from 9:00 PM, Friday, June 2 to 5:00 AM, Monday, June 5

Beltway 8 South Eastbound and westbound Connector Ramp to IH-45 GULF southbound
Closed continuously from 9:00 PM, Friday, June 2 to 5:00 AM, Monday, June 5

IH-10 Eastbound from STUDEMONT ST to HOUSTON AVE
Closed continuously from 9:00 PM, Friday, June 2 to 5:00 AM, Monday, June 5

US59/IH69 Near Richmond Texas
Northbound and southbound from FM-762/THOMPSON RD to SH-99 GRAND PARKWAY/FM
2759 in Richmond
Closed continuously from 9:00 PM, Friday, June 2 to 5:00 AM, Monday, June 5

290 inbound Eastbound Connector Ramp to I-610 NORTH & SOUTH
Closed continuously from 9:00 PM, Friday, June 2 to 5:00 AM, Monday, June 5

If I did not cover your route then here is the page I got the info from.
http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/construction/
Houston TranStar - Road
Construction<http://traffic.houstontranstar.org/construction/>
traffic.houstontranstar.org
Status Location Lanes Affected Duration Description Detour Map; Northbound and
southbound Mainlanes and Frontage Road from FM-518 to FM-517 in League City

Dwayne
KB5YTA