Hello everyone,
I'm new here and just joined BVARC. I missed out on the Museum Ships Weekend
due to prior plans. Would have liked to have gone down south and joined in.
I know that Field Day is coming up and I would like to help out with set up if
possible out at the fire station. Im wanting to learn as much as possible and
think there is no better way to do that than to be around people who are
experienced so I hope I'm not intruding. I'm new to HF and only have a
Technician license currently but am working toward getting my General and any
help toward that goal would be greatly appreciated !!
I have been an aircraft mechanic for 33 years and have had "some" radio com
experience as it relates to that industry so its not all foreign to me. Still
have a LOT to learn though !!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Paul Noll
KG5MHD
Love your pets, they want and deserve it !!!