glad you are ok.  just think, had you still had the attium you would have had
your own aquarium.  we went to dallas.  power was off at our house from monday
until today. road in is flooded.  we should be able to go back in tomorrow.
our evacuation trip all paid by our insurance.  food, hotel and gas. not bad.
my adjuster is in bakersfield, ca.  just got to email all my receipts.  also
get $500 for food spoilage.

73...bruce

Sent from my iPhone