Having been a worker  at the ham fest for some yrs I was wondering where the
crowd was? There were a lot of empty tables. The eyeball qso's were great but
no big retailers.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution
smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Hardwick via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> Date: 3/23/19  3:32 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR
RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org> Cc: Mike Hardwick <n5...@att.net> Subject: [BVARC]
Greater Houston Hamfest I want to thank everyone for a great 2019 HamFest. With
everyone’s hard work the HamFest was successful and everyone had a wonderful
time. Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresident Brazos Valley Amateur Radio
listRadio,Radio,Radio We are a radio Club!Talk it up! On the air about every
event, every meeting, every net, every time, talk about the club, ham fests,
events and
people.BVARC@bvarc.orghttp://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.orgMessage
 delivered to gmuller...@aol.com