you guys feel free to volunteer and join our hamfest committee and not
onlywill all your questions be answered but you can help us in making things
grow for the future.
it was a tough job this year in simply making the show happen at all.. We had
the moneyto host a great show, but we didnt have the manpower... Our amazing
volunteerswere just worked ragged...We need your help!
Eddie Runner (NU5K)Website and table sales coordinator..

    On Saturday, March 23, 2019, 7:33:54 PM CDT, William Crews via BVARC