Thats an interesting thought about what would our SK club for fathers think of
us now...Some SKs were some expectional members.. exceptional people!!!!  that
are no longer with us.
a list of the BVARC SKs are available on the bvarc.org website... So many of
them helped me!!and so many were friends... wow I miss them...
Eddie (NU5K)
    On Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 03:53:23 PM CDT, Richard Bonica via BVARC