Rodney (NK5Q) here.
Everybody, I want to apologize for posting the first email about Monday's Net
Control.  I had no idea it would explode into the sh*tstorm it has become, and
unrelated issues as well.
I just had to speak my mind on how Net was disallowing check-ins without
traffic to report.  My bad apparently.
I promised Mike Hardwick I would not beat this horse to death after that first
and only email.  I keep getting requests from members for more info about
Monday Net.  I have kept pretty much silent.
Please kindly do not continue to ask me.  I appreciate your concerns, but BOD
will handle it from here.  They will handle it during next meeting.  Thank you
for your interest, but I don't want to build a divide in our club.
Kind Regards,RodNK5Q

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android