Charlotte,
I want to congratulate you on your trip to Youth on the Air and hope have a
great time. I know the club would love to hear about your trip and experience
so if you can, could you write an article for the newsletter.
Who knows, I might just talk to you on HF while you are there.
Have a great time!
Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresidentBrazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
    On Saturday, June 11, 2022, 11:22:21 AM CDT, Charlotte KI5TRQ via BVARC