Well actually - this will be during the evening and night. I want to
actually shine a laser at the satellite so I can see where it is. The
onboard computers and compass will do all the pointing (AZ/El) by motors
and compass to keep true to heading and elevation.

--
Commander Richard Bonica
Mission Bend Emergency Team(MBET)
C: 281.935.7222