Hello Daniel!

The patch was in the first email from this thread. Let me re-paste it here
just in case.

Regarding node.js - yeah, users asked us to fix the TXT replies and we
waited for c-ares upstream to land the patch, but since it didn't happen -
we floated the patch on our own. I don't say that c-ares is causing any
problems, it is ourselves causing problems on us :) However I'd still be
very pleased if you'll land this patch or help me get it into upstream.

Thank you,
Fedor.