On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 08:10:37PM +0100, Lars Hallberg wrote:
> Anyway, I have a 'kill' option that removes the mailbox if it is empty
> after the mail in it has been resorted. But if it contains a pseudo
> messages, the removal of the folder fail becose it's not empty - but it
> is exept for the pseudo messages. It might be a matter of opinion, but I
> consider that a bug. Not a terable one, but a slightly anoying one.

I don't consider this a bug.  The message is real.  Pine, mutt, and
friends all see it as a message if you open the file directly.  The
IMAP and POP servers treat it special (I think, it may be the clients
though), but I don't think c-client should.  The solution is to
examine this one remaining message and see if it "counts".
   __o          Bradley Arlt                    Security Team Lead
 _ \<_          [EMAIL PROTECTED]               University Of Calgary
(_)/(_)         Joyously Canadian               Computer Science