Thanks Vincent! I hadn't thought of that. I don't know when I will get a
chance to work on this again. This weekend I'm visiting  family, and next
weekend someone's visiting me... So I guess all my lobbying for being able
to release soon after 1.5 was a moot point. Sorry everyone :( But I'm not
going to give up or forget.

Cheers,
Nick