Hi Nick,

You don't see the value because we're still missing the important bit
which is to automatically fail the build when the coverage percentage is
below a threshold. We'll get there one day :-

OTOH, I use Clover from time to time to tell me where tests should be
written. I don't look often but I like to have it when I need it.

I do agree we could possibly do without the web reports. However, that
only costs some space on the web server. I'd be okay to remove the
clover reports from the zip distribution though because they're taking
so much space.

WRT the license we have a license for Cactus and I can send you the
clover jar for Cactus if you wish.

Thanks
-Vincent

license...another