From: http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ msg04762.html

<snip>
Yes, I'd also like that we add <startcontainer>/<stopcontainer> Ant
tasks for starting/stopping containers. It should be very easy to
implement as we're already doing it in the <cactus> task. We could
probably even reuse the existing <[container name]> nested elements
(they're already Ant task in their implementation I think), and simply
add an "action" attribute (action="start|stop"). Anyone wishing to help?
</snip>

I'm willing to help, but I wouldn't know where to start. Point me in the right direction (a high-level task list would be fine) and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Matt