Hi Matt,

Cactus
> 1.5 should work fine.  I have an appfuse.xml file in
> $CATALINA_HOME/webapps that has all my database connection settings.
> But when I use the <cactus> task - these do not get picked up.  Does
> this task sweep the webapps folder to look for Context.xml files?

No, it doesn't. BTW, it's the responsibility of the container to sweep
the webapps folder, no? But, yes, you're right, there's currently no
attribute in the <tomcat?x> nested element to specify a custom context
xml file.

If you can point me to the doc explaining what context xml files are, I
should be able to add support for it quite easily. What does it bring
compared to server.xml?

Thanks
-Vincent

> Here's my task:
>
>     <target name="cactus" depends="deploy-test-war"
>         description="Runs Cactus tests in Tomcat and Resin">
>         <!-- Remove the name "cactus" from the WAR file -->
>         <move file="${webapp.dist}/${webapp.name}-cactus.war"
>             tofile="${webapp.dist}/${webapp.name}.war"/>
>
>         <cactus warfile="${webapp.dist}/${webapp.name}.war"
>             printsummary="yes" failureproperty="tests.failed">
>             <classpath>
>                 <path refid="web.test.classpath"/>
>                 <pathelement path="${webapp.target}/WEB-INF/classes"/>
>                 <pathelement
location="${build.dir}/${module}/classes"/>
>                 <pathelement
location="${test.dir}/${module}/classes"/>
>                 <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
>             </classpath>
>             <containerset>
>                 <tomcat4x dir="${tomcat.home}" port="${http.port}"
>                     todir="${test.dir}/data/tomcat4"/>
>             </containerset>
>             <formatter type="xml"/>
>             <formatter type="brief" usefile="false"/>
>             <batchtest todir="${test.dir}/data" if="testcase">
>                 <fileset dir="${test.dir}/web/classes">
>                     <include name="**/*${testcase}*"/>
>                     <exclude name="**/*TestCase.class"/>
>                 </fileset>
>             </batchtest>
>             <batchtest todir="${test.dir}/data" unless="testcase">
>                 <fileset dir="${test.dir}/web/classes"
>                     includes="**/*Test.class"
>                     />
>             </batchtest>
>         </cactus>
>     </target>
>
> Matt

warfile="${webapp.dist}/${webapp.name}-cactus.war"
> > >              printsummary="yes" failureproperty="tests.failed">
> > >              <classpath>
> > >                  <path refid="web.tests.classpath"/>
> > >                  <pathelement
> > path="${webapp.target}/WEB-INF/classes"/>
> > >                  <pathelement
> > location="${build.dir}/${module}/classes"/>
> > >                  <pathelement
> > location="${test.dir}/${module}/classes"/>
> > >                  <pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
> > >              </classpath>
> > >              <containerset>
> > >                  <tomcat4x dir="${tomcat.home}" port="8080"
> > >                      todir="${test.dir}/data/tomcat4"/>
> > >              </containerset>
> > >              <formatter type="xml"/>
> > >              <formatter type="brief" usefile="false"/>
> > >              <batchtest todir="${test.dir}/data" if="testcase">
> > >                  <fileset dir="${test.dir}/${module}/classes">
> > >                      <include name="**/*${testcase}*"/>
> > >                      <exclude name="**/*TestCase.class"/>
> > >                  </fileset>
> > >              </batchtest>
> > >              <batchtest todir="${test.dir}/data"
unless="testcase">
> > >                  <fileset dir="${test.dir}/${module}/classes"
> > >                      includes="**/*Test.class"
> > >                      />
> > >              </batchtest>
> > >          </cactus>