On 7/18/06, John Zimmerman [gmail] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is anyone else here using Dreamhost to host CakePHP projects?

I currently host three applications on Dreamhost and will probably add
at least 2 or 3 more by the end of the year if development goes as
planned.  Recent hardware debacle notwithstanding, I've been pretty
happy with them.  You can play with the public portion of one of the
apps (I have the same app on two (sub)domains, and a third app on my
family website, which I don't advertise too much publically for
obvious reasons ;) at

http://early.qsbc-ym.org

I'll grant that it's no eBay, but performance has been good enough for
me.  For what that's worth... ;)

--
jason lee
http://www.steeplesoft.com