hi,

I have two questions regarding the setup
1. I have downloaded CakePHP and placed the cake folder within the
htdocs folder i.e. my setup is as follows
        /htdocs/cake/cake
       /htdocs/cake/app
But when I go to
       http://localhost/cake
I am able to see the cakePHP page but not its style. Even the CakePHP
icon is missing.

where I am making a mistake ?

2. I created a new application 'elearning' using the bake.php script.
It create a new folder for my application and it contains model,
controller, view folder in it. But when I created my models and
controller using the bake script, it placed them inside the 'app'
folder. I am not sure whether that's the right place or not. If it is,
then what's the use of 'elearning' folder that was created by the bake
script.

Looking forward for comments
Regards