Hi!

I've only just started using CakePHP and I tried using its scaffolding
feature. I've created a simple database with two tables according to the
conventions in MS SQL Server Express.
I tried scaffolding on one table (table name testcodes, columns: id,
code, description, created, modifed). The empty table was shown with no
error. Adding a row also worked (I checked the db), but when i wanted to
look at the table again, the were errors like these:

Notice: Undefined index: id in
\cake\libs\view\templates\scaffolds\index.thtml on line 106
Notice: Undefined index: code in
\cake\libs\view\templates\scaffolds\index.thtml on line 106
...etc...
And under actions:
Notice: Undefined index: id in
\cake\libs\view\templates\scaffolds\index.thtml on line 113

Errors were repeated for each row in the table.

I made a similar database in postgres and it worked with no errors.

Are there problems with MSSQL Server EE or am I just missing something?

My configuration:
PHP 5.1.6
Adodb 4.9.2
Apache 2.0.55