Hi guys,

I have built the site on cakePHP. It was really a great experience. I a
having this very strange but extremely critical bug in it.

Here is the structure.
Categories hasMany subCategories hasMany Products... simple right?

Now I have built my category/subcategory management page using ajax
helper.

What happens 'some random times' is that while I am adding a category
or updating a categry, some of the categories gets deleted
misteriously. I am not able to track down the cause of the problem. Did
anyone have any such problem? Do you have any recommendations on how to
go about debuggin this one. I have tried a lot, but as I said, as it
only happens 'some random times', I am just not able to reproduce it
upon wish.

Thanks in advance. I would really appreciate any bit of help on this
one.